Botswana Superior Explorer Safari – 8 nights / 9 days
Chobe National Park, Savute and Okavango Delta
The Superior Explorer Safari offers six nights of mobile camping in the spectacular regions of Botswana’s Chobe National Park and the Savute and rounds off your journey with a delightfully indulgent two night stay at a select unique lodge in the Okavango Delta. As an optional extra, you can add the renowned Victoria Falls to your itinerary.
What Makes This Safari Special:
- Rustic and comfortable mobile camping allows you to get closer than ever to the spectacular African wilderness, with a personalised experience.
- Your entire journey will be hosted by our most senior and experienced private guides who offer a wealth of knowledge about your chosen destinations and an engaging experience throughout your adventure.
- Your mobile camping adventure is fully inclusive – from the time you arrive in Botswana, every aspect of your journey will be conveniently organised for you. T
- his ultimate African safari adventure guarantees an intimate, exclusive experience with a minimum of two guests and a maximum of six guests per departure, ensuring window seats on game drives for all. Children over 12 years of age are welcome.
- Best of Northern Botswana – Chobe, Savute, private concessions in the Okavango Delta. (Add Victoria Falls to the beginning of your trip for added guest delight).
- This adventure offers the perfect combination of land and water activities such as private boat cruises, game drives, mokoro excursions and fishing (seasonal).
- Round off your mobile camping adventure with a stay a selecy luxury lodge in the Okavango Delta.
* The suggested maximum age for this adventure is 70 years, due to the physical nature of the safari.
- Adventure seekers
- Wildlife enthusiasts
- Small groups or families with children aged 12 and older
- Individual travellers