All accommodation is subject to availability and terms and conditions apply for all bookings.
Please contact us for further details of all inclusions and exclusions for each game lodge.
Botswana Game Lodges
Book a travel voucher now for GREAT savings!
Book your voucher NOW to guarantee the BEST RATE valid until end of 2022!
You are guaranteed to secure the best rate for your Botswana safari with Ngwe Safari and Desert and Delta lodges. You will have TOTAL FLEXIBILITY of when or where you would like to travel until end of 2022. Purchasing now means up to 10% of your funds will go to community & conservation support.
HOW IT WORKS…
- Choose which package voucher you would like to purchase.
- Decide which season you would like to travel in.
- Contact us when you are ready to fix your travel dates.
- Set off for your dream safari and help support the local community!
1. Green Season Discovery 6-Night Package:
Choose any two camps in the Desert Delta portfolio and make the most of what we like to call the secret season. Make the most of Botswana’s secret season and choose any TWO camps. At the best value enjoy the colours and summer life while experiencing the wide open wilderness spaces all to yourself!
Rates from US$3 324 per person including charter flight transfers & full board accommodation.
2. Community and Conservation 6-Night Package:
Incredible value plus a chance to experience the Zebra migration at Leroo La Tau from May to November.
2 x nights at Chobe Savanna Lodge
2x nights at Camp Moremi or Camp Xakanaxa
2 x nights at Leroo La Tau
From US$3 722 per person including charter flight transfers & full board accommodation.
Optional Add On – Victoria Falls day trip
Book 8-nights at any combination of Desert & Delta Safaris properties and pay for only 7-nights OR Upgrade to a 10-night stay and receive a COMPLIMENTARY Scenic helicopter flight over the Okavango Delta
From US$4,595 per person including charter flight transfers & full board accommodation.
The ULTIMATE of luxury and exclusivity! There is a reason for our Southern African guests to anticipate great change…
A time when the long-awaited lifting of regional travel arrives! We are beginning to sense that those winds of change are softly beginning and look forward to having you come and safari with us again. Take advantage of our Returning Safari rates and secure your stay at bucket list Botswana camps.
- Selinda Explores Camp or Duba Explorers Camp:
- from R5 995 per person sharing per night
- Selinda Camp, Zarafa Camp or Duba Plains Camp
- from R9 995 per person sharing per night
- Single traveller, children, private wildlife viewing vehicle hire and exclusive camp rates are available on request.
- The above rates are valid for minimum 3-night stays as from 01 November to 19 December 2020 and 11 January – 31 March 2021.
- Talk to us about coming on safari over the Christmas and New Year’s period. We are anticipating guests will be able to arrive from November, but should South Africa’s and Botswana’s borders still remain closed for any reason, we will honour your reservation made for travel at any time until 31 March 2021 or refund any monies paid.
- The above rates include nightly accommodation, meals, return airstrip transfers, daily laundry, wildlife viewing activities, and beverages, but exclude conservation levies, regional and scheduled intercamp air transfers.
Experience the ultimate in Botswana Safaris! Great savings! A time when the long-awaited lifting of regional travel arrives! We are beginning to sense that those winds of change are softly beginning and look forward to having you come and safari with us again. Take advantage of our Returning Safari rates and secure your stay at bucket list Botswana camps. Remote, teeming with birdlife, game and predators, our private concessions in Botswana provide a spectacle of nature like no other. Immersed in Mother Nature, wild and unpredictable, embrace the comfort and luxury of our carefully selected camps – Mombo, Vumbura Plains, King’s Pool, Jacana, Qorokwe and Kalahari Plains.
- Mombo Camp – R12 791 per person per night sharing FI – Premier Camp
- Vumbura Plains – R7 579 per person per night sharing FI – Premier Camp
- Kings Pool – R7 579 per person per night sharing FI – Premier Camp
- Qorokwe – R6 122 per person per night sharing FI – Classic Camp
- Jacana – R5 189 per person per night sharing FI – Classic Camp
- Kalahari Plains – R3 952 per person per night sharing FI – Classic Camp
• Rates valid for travel from 15 December 2020 up to and including 31 March 2021
• Rates only valid for new bookings
• 20% deposit required upon confirmation of booking
• Guests will be allowed to move the booking within the validity period without penalties at any time outside of 45 days prior to the original travel date
• Guests will be allowed to move the dates of the booking once, if less than 45 days prior to the travel date
• Should guests cancel their booking outside of 45 days prior to the travel date, they will be refunded in full
• Should guests be unable to travel on their original dates due to COVID-related travel restrictions, guests can rebook and travel any time up to and including 31 March 2021 (Festive Season excluded)
• Final payment required 45 days prior to travel
• All scheduled flights to and from camps must travel with Wilderness Air
• Applicable to SADC residents only
• All other standard terms and conditions for travel apply
Rates include accommodation, meals, activities, non-alcoholic drinks, local beers and wine.
Further Botswana SADC specials
If you are a South African or an expat currently living and working in SADC countries, you are entitled to excellent SADC special rates! These are huge savings! Lodges and camps include:
- Premier Camps: Duma Tau
- Classic Camps: Kalahari Plains, Linyanti Tented Camp, Savuti Camp, Seba Camp, Chitabe, Kwetsani, Tubu Tree, Little Vumbura
Contact us for further details, pricing and availability!
Mopiri & Nokanyana Botswana Lodge Specials
1. Reserve Now and Pay Later
Plan your dream holiday now, but decide when to travel later. Roots and Journeys are offering guests 50% of high season rates. Only pay a deposit of US$25 per person per night now and settle the balance later. Connect with Botswana’s wilderness in our stunning locations, while enjoying luxurious accommodation and being spoilt with life changing experiences for the whole family.
- Pay deposit of US$25 per person per night now and settle the balance later. (The deposit is non refundable).
- Book your dates now or chose your travel dates later.
- Travel any time from now until 31st March 2022.
- The special is valid until end of September 2020.
- Single occupancy of a room against a special will be allocated on a fair use basis.
- This special can not be claimed in conjunction with other special offers at either Mopiri or Nokanyana.
Rate: US$349 (was US$698) per person per night — inclusive of accommodation, activities, all meals, drinks and transfers to and from the airstrips. ONLY US$ 25 deposit per person per night secures.
2. 6 night special for Mopiri and Nokanyana
Available from and rates:
- 01 June – 31October 2020
- US$ 2 900 pp
- 01 November 2020 – 31 March 2021
- US$ 2 100 pp
- 1st April – 30 November 2021
- US$ 2 900 pp
3. SADC Special for Mopiri and Nokanyana
Excellent rates for residents within the SADC region for Botswana!
Available from NOW until 31 December 2021. From R4 100 per person per night inclusive of:
- Luxury Accommodation
- All Meals
- Transfers to/from Airstrips
LIONS’ RUGBY TOUR 2021 SPECIAL
Botswana is only a short flight from Johannesburg or Cape Town and the ideal add-on to your Lion’s Rugby tour. Here you have the opportunity to deeply connect with Botswana’s vast wilderness through carefully selected activities. Stay in remote locations, while enjoying luxurious accommodation and being spoilt with life changing experiences. In the three packages we have included cultural and educational activities to complement your luxury safari.
1. Package 1 – The Big Game at $ 3 991 per person
- 4 nights at Nokanyana, where you can enjoy excellent game viewing, while relaxing in luxurious surroundings and being spoilt with great experiences.
- Included Activities: Day trip to Elephant Havens and experience a Mokoro trip into the Delta. All transfers are by helicopter, and your pilot will stay with you throughout the day.
2. Package 2 – More than Lions at $4 136 per person
- 2 nights at Mopiri in the Okavango Delta exploring the waterways with a trip to Tsodilo Hills. Followed by 2 nights at the luxurious Nokanyana, where you can enjoy the excellent game viewing.
- Included Activities: A trip from Mopiri to Tsodilo Hills with return scenic Heli flips.
3. Package 3 – The Set Piece at $4 569 per person
- 2 nights at Mopiri in the Okavango Delta exploring the waterways and a trip to Tsodilo Hills. Followed by 2 nights at the luxurious Nokanyana with excellent game viewing.
- Included Activities: A trip from Mopiri to Tsodilo Hills with return scenic Heli flips + a trip from Nokanyana to Elephant Havens with return scenic Heli flips.