All accommodation is subject to availability and terms and conditions apply for all bookings.
Please contact us for further details of all inclusions and exclusions for each game lodge.
Safari Packages and Game Lodges Zambia
1. Best Value in Lower Zambezi National Park
Book Anabezi 4 nights for the price of 3 and get a free flight to and from Lusaka/Jeki (rebate $350 for different route)
Private Vehicle / Guide are provided for entire stay.
*free flights are only applicable to Anabezi for the entire season
- US$4050 plus US$400 park fees | Children US$1200 plus US$400 park fees |*Applies to Anabezi entire season
- Low & Shoulder Season US$2 850/ US$1 200
Book Anabezi 3 nights for the price of 2.5 and get a free flight to and from Lusaka/Jeki (rebate $350 for different route)
Private Vehicle / Guide are provided for entire stay. *free flights are only applicable to Anabezi from 1st July to 30 Sept
- US$3 375 plus US$300 park fees | Children US$1 000 plus US$300 park fees
The “Zambezi Experience”
1. Anabezi & Lion Camp – Pay 6, Stay 8 Nights Special
Flight Rebate $350 | Valid May 2021 – 15 Nov 2021
Guests will experience two premium safari experiences with four nights at Anabezi, located on the banks of the Zambezi River in the Lower Zambezi National Park and four nights at Lion Camp, a hidden Gem located in the northernmost reaches of Zambia’s South Luangwa National Park. Combining these two locations allows guests to experience Game drives, walking safaris, boat trips, fishing, canoeing and birding.
- May – US$5 815 per person package FI
- Jun, Jul & Oct – US$7 015 per person package FI
- Aug to Sept – US$7 540 per person package FI
- *All prices incl. Park fees
- Private Guide/ Vehicle – $500 per night at Lion Camp only
- Free Private Guide/ Vehicle applicable at Anabezi only
2. Anabezi & Kayila 5-Night Special
Kayila is proud to partner with Anabezi and Amanzi camp, some 70 km downstream, to provide the “Zambezi Experience”. Guests will experience two amazing nights at Kayila, then cruise down the Zambezi, stopping to enjoy a scrumptious picnic lunch served on a remote bank along the shore and to see birds and animals that inhabit the length of the river. Guests will continue by boat, or by canoe for the more adventurous, finishing at Anabezi.
- Adults US$3 885 plus US$360 park fees | Children US$971 plus US$360 park fees for high season
- Adults US$2 765 plus US$360 park fees | Children US$69 plus US$360 park fees for low & shoulder season
- Private Vehicle / Guide are provided for entire stay.